Are you looking for flooring material? You’re probably wondering which one to choose as there are a lot of options to select from. Choosing the right flooring material for your home is crucial as it reinvents and curates the look of the space but also offers unmatched durability and luxury. In fact, hardwood flooring is the classical choice and is deemed the most sought-after material for its beauty and durability.
Compared to other hardwood flooring Leawood KS options, engineered teak wood is one of the best and excellent flooring options. Thanks to Teak wood’s incredible beauty and durability.
So, are they worth investing in? If you want to if it’s really worth investing, you must know everything about teak wood flooring. Read on to find out.
So, are they worth investing? If you want to if it’s really worth investing, you must know everything about teak wood flooring. Read on to find out.
Origin of Teakwood
Teak was originally found in Asian countries like India, Malaysia, Burma, Thailand, and Indonesia. Teak trees are allowed to grow for 80 years on average before they’re ready to harvest. One of the significant differences between locally grown and imported teak wood is the price range. Typically, imported teak wood are premium quality and expensive. Still, it’s used in the construction of ships and boats due to its resistance to decay and extremely durable properties. For centuries, it has been a highly desirable wood.
What Makes Teak Wood So Special?
Teak is considered luxurious and timeless beauty when it comes to wood flooring options. In fact, it holds a good place as the golden standards of furniture and wood flooring. Its lasting shine, texture, and coloring offer an air of refinement to any space.
Teak Wood Flooring Has Unique Characteristics, Such As:-
– Teak planks are renowned for having a unique color variation ranging from dark-golden brown to yellow-brown hues. All the textures were derived from their own growing conditions.
– Compared to other materials, teak wood flooring has a natural resistance to weather conditions because of the presence of natural oil.
– Be it furniture, window frames, cabinets, flooring, or construction of boats and ships apart from home décor, teak is an excellent choice. Thanks to its versatility.
– The texture and grain of teak planks is uniform, dense, and tight, making them look extremely polished and sophisticated.
– Since teak wood is resistant to extreme weather conditions, they don’t require varnish or paint protection periodically.
– Teak is beautiful, durable, and resistant to decay, making it an excellent choice for teak hardwood floor refinishing Leawood Ks and teak furniture.
– Teak flooring adds beauty to a home and increases the property value.
As you see, teak wood is a timeless choice that will never go out of style and are naturally resistant to harsh weather conditions. For further queries on teak hardwood floor installation Leawood KS, please get in touch with the local hardwood floor installation company.
The author is a professional hardwood floor installer. Along with a team of professionals, he provides reliable hardwood floor refinishing Leawood Ks service to both commercial and residential properties. Visit https://expresshardwoodfloorsks.com/ for more details.